2024 MD Notebook Diary 1 Day 1 Page - A5
This diary is uncomplicated in it's flow, balancing the perfect combination of planner and notebook. Each of its two-page monthly calendars features ample blank margins for unstructured creativity and inventiveness with notes. The rest of the diary is packed with 385 minimalist inspired pages that give you the flexibility to schedule daily. With freedom to schedule, journal, and draw.
This diary was designed to create a pleasurable writing experience, made with high-quality Midori Diary (MD) paper, the paper is pleasantly smooth, bleed resistant, feather resistant, and fountain pen friendly. Thread binding allows the diary to lie flat when open, making the writing process easier.
- Monthly calendars for December 2023 through January 2025, with a Monday-Sunday calendar format.
- Japanese and international holidays are labeled in Japanese, Sundays and Japanese public holidays are marked with circles.
- Wide margins around each monthly calendar for notes, to-do lists, ideas, and sketches.
- Two-page yearly overview of 2023 and 2024 at the beginning of the book.
- 385 pages for daily use.
- The left half of the daily pages feature a column of lines marked with the times from 8 am to midnight. Dots above the lines may be used for writing to-dos or scheduling earlier times.
- Use the free space next to the dots for drawing. There is a space above the dots for writing the date, if desired.
- The right half of each daily page is blank for journaling and drawing. Faint lines from the previous page can be seen through the blank paper, which helps keep your writing straight.
- Numbered index tabs for each month. Marks on the daily pages show where to place the tabs for a tidy look.
- Sturdy thread binding that lies flat when open, making it easy to write.
- Two ribbon bookmarks.
- PVC cover.
Monthly pages margin measurements:
- Top: 2.1 cm (0.8")
- Bottom: 4.3 cm (1.7")
- Left: 4.2 cm (1.6")
- Right: 6.8 cm (2.7")
Daily pages margin measurements:
- Right: 7.0 cm (2.8")