Today, we wanted to share a classic cocktail that we sip on all summer long – the Paloma. This cocktail is bright and refreshing, and perfect for hot summer evenings spent lounging outdoors that bleed into warm summer nights.
This cocktail is simple to make, and can easily be batched and served in a pitcher. We recommend pairing it with chips and mango salsa – and of course some good friends.
- ½ ounce lime juice
- 2 ounces tequila
- ¾ ounce grapefruit juice
- ¼ ounce Abiding Citizen rich simple syrup
- Soda water
- Lime wheel to garnish
- Add the lime juice, tequila, grapefruit juice, and simple syrup to a shaker.
- Drop three ice cubes into the tin, and shake for about 10 seconds.
- Fill your glass with ice cubes – we love using the Ferm Ripple Glasses or the for this recipe.
- Strain your shaker into your glass, and then top with soda. Give a little stir using a bar spoon to mix your shaken ingredients with the soda.
- Add your lime wheel garnish, and enjoy!